2. That sounds about right.
Finally finished the storyline in Ni No Kuni. Omg. It’s amazing and everyone should play it!
- That’s a PERIOD, NOT A COMMA
- That’s a COMMA, NOT A PERIOD
- Why the hell can’t you pronounce that word?
- THE TEACHER JUST CORRECTED YOU WHY’D YOU GET IT WRONG AGAIN?!?!?!
- Can I sleep?
- If you can’t read, why’d you raise your hand?
- You can’t pronounce THAT word?
- WHAT THE HELL
- The fuck you like long ass paragraphs for
- My skin’s crawling
- Oh god not him, his voice sounds like a dying nail on a dying chalkboard
- You skipped a line
- LOL what was that?
- I don’t even.
This is a horrible post. Some people can’t read well and some people can read fine, but get tongue-twisted when having to read aloud to the class. So what if they mispronounced a word? The teacher is there for a reason. And they missed a line? Oh, stop the presses! Have you never made a mistake in your life?